The NEPA Freethought Society offers two different levels of membership.
Our Associate Membership is completely free to anyone in general agreement with our mission statement and full agreement with our bylaws. As an associate member, you will be entitled to the following group privileges:
- Associate members may participate in our monthly meetings.
- Associate members may participate in our site forum conversations.
- Associate members will be kept informed of all our local and national secular events.
- Associate members will benefit from the same support we offer all of our
- Also, we are an official affiliate of American Atheists . Each and every member of our group is eligible for all applicable affiliate member privileges offered by AA. To view these privileges in detail, go to http://www.atheists.org/affiliation/
Our Full Membership which entails the payment of an annual membership dues of $35 that goes directly towards the utilities and promotion of the group.
A full member must also be in general agreement with our mission statement and full agreement with our bylaws. Full Membership status entitles you to all of the same privileges as an associate member plus the addition of a few extra privileges:
- Only a full member can hold a position on our board of directors and
all relating staff positions.
- Receive discounted pricing for certain special events.
- Receive early notice of any limited seating events.
- Receive what will be our upcoming monthly newsletter.
- Only a full member can borrow materials from the group library.
1 Year Full-Membership - $35.00
Alternate payment methods
- Payment by cash, check,or money order at our monthly meetings or events.
- Payment by mail in the form of check or money order to NEPA Freethought Society P.O. Box 2501 Wilkes-Barre, PA 18703
Regardless of the amount of involvement with the group as a member, we greatly welcome and appreciate your membership in our organization and look forward to making new secular acquaintances. Take care, and keep thinking freely.
Founder, Organizer, Board Chairman